Mahira Khan Biography, Facts, Life Style & Life Story
|Full Name:||Mahira Hafeez Khan|
|Famous Name:||Mahira Khan|
|Nickname:||Mena, Maria, Mairu|
|Ex Spouse:||Ali Askari (m. 2007–2015)|
|Children:||Azlan Askari (Son)|
|Known For:||Famous for starring in Humsafar tv show|
|Profession:||Actress, Model, VJ and Host|
|Age:||37 years old (in 2022)|
|Height:||5' 7" (1.70 m)|
|Weight (Approx.)||55 Kg|
|Waist Size:||26 inches|
|Hips Size:||34 inches|
|Date of Birth:||December 21, 1984|
|Qualification:||She went to Southern California University for her Bachelor's Degree (But not completed)|
|School:||Foundation Public School|
|College:||Santa Monica Community College in Los Angeles
University of Southern California for Bachelor's Degree
|1st Tv (Show):||Neeyat (2011)|
|Film Debut:||Bol (2011)|
|Hobbies:||Traveling,Reading, listening old music|
|Favorite Color:||Blue, Black,White|
|Favourite Food:||Any gravy with rice|
|Favourite Actor:||Hrithik Roshan, Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Nouman Ijaz, Johnny Depp and Daniel Day Lewis|
|Favourite Actress:||Madhuri Dixit, Samina Peerzada and Bushra Ansari|
|Salary:||1 lakh/episode (PKR)|
|Net Worth:||$6 Million|
|Car Collection:||Range Rover Vogue, Toyota Premio|
Biography/Background & Education:
Mahira Khan was born on 21 Dec 1984 in Karachi (Pakistan). Mahira Hafeez Khan is the best-performing actress in the Pakistani film industry and drama series. Mahira Khan made her film debut with Bol (2011), directed by Shoaib Mansoor & made her television debut with the serial Neeyat (2011), directed by Mehreen Jabbar. She always preferred quality performance over the number of performances. She is famous worldwide for acting and is an active showbiz star.
Her father & mother are Urdu-speaking Pathans. Her dad, Hafeez Khan, belongs to Delhi (India), and then he moved to Pakistan. In her family, Mahira Khan is near her younger brother Hassan Ali Khan, a professional journalist. She was the first-ever person in her family to join the showbiz industry. Due to the support of her family in this showbiz career, she has achieved so much success and achievements in her life so far.
She is married to Ali Askari (Ex-Spouse); both met in college in Los Angeles and fell in love with each other in 2006. The marriage ceremony took place on Jul-13 2007 and divorced two in 2015.
She got her primary education from Foundation Public School (Karachi), where she completed her O-levels after she went to Santa Monica Community College in Los Angeles for her higher education and the University of Southern California for her Bachelor’s Degree. Still, later she left it and didn’t complete it; she returned to Pakistan in 2008.
Mahira Khan is a Pakistani TV & film successful actress; also she is previously a VJ, who is best known for her role in “Humsafar” television show as Khirad Ehsan, where she played a role of a middle-class girl who marries her wealthy cousin despite his mother and best friend being against this arrangement. Mahira Khan was featured in super the program drama serial Humsafar, earning her a Lux Style Award for Satellite most exemplary TV Actress and Hum Award for Best Onscreen Couple. Mahira Khan also won two LUX Style Awards in 2015 and the Asian Woman award in 2015. Her last performance was in the 2021 television film “Aik Hai Nigar”, where Mahira portrayed “General Nigar”.
Mahira Khan made her film debut in the company with Atif Aslam in the film Bol 2011, which earned a Lux Style Award for Best performed Actress (movie) nomination. She performed the role of name Ayesha, a lady from a traditionalist lower-working class family living in an old piece of Lahore city who share an ordinary enthusiasm for music. The movie was a primary business achievement and wound up one of the huge-grossing Pakistani movies of all time.
In 2017, Mahira Khan co-featured in Rahul Dholakia’s Indian movie “Raees” (with Shah Rukh Khan), which was her debut introduction to the Indian Film Industry. Overall, this movie earned over ₹3.0 billion (US$39 million), making Mahira Khan the first Pakistani actress to join Bollywood’s 100 Crore Club and the finest netting actress in Bollywood in the principal quarter of 2017.
Mahira Khan played a prominent role in the Sarmad Khoosat TV drama serial Shehr-e-Zaat In 2013. Drama garnered her Best Actress Awards from Pakistan Media Awards & Hum Awards. She returned to the hosting field in the same year. From 2013 to 2014, Mahira Khan hosted TUC The Lighter Side of the Life, a tv show where she talked with celebrities.
Mahira Khan fills in as a brand ambassador for various brands such as Lux, Q Mobile, Gai Power Wash, Huawei, Sunsilk, Veet, L’Oreal, etc
She made her drama debut and acted in her first television drama, Neeyat, coordinated by Mehreen Jabbar. The sequential was set in New York City & she played the role of Ayla.
|Bin Roye||2015||7 Din Mohabbat In||2018|
|Manto||2015||Parey Hut Love||2019|
|Ho Mann Jahaan||2016||Superstar||2019|
|Actor in Law||2016||The Legend of Maula Jatt||2020|
Some Unique Facts You Never Know About Mahira Khan!
- Does Mahira Khan smoke? Yes, she is.
- Mahira’s father originally belonged to Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- She is a citizen of Karachi-based, USA-educated, who started her future career as a VJ.
- With her acting, she hosted the “Most Wanted” program on MTV Pakistan “, Weekends with Mahira”, on Aag television.
- Madhuri Dixit’s (Indian Actress) role in Ram Lakhan in 1989 inspired her to become an actress.
- Her TV drama “Humsafar” was not only popular in Pakistan, but also liked by Indian viewers when it was her first performance on Zee Zindagi (TV channel).
- Her favourite subject in her study was Chemistry.
- Before her acting career, she did a job as a cashier.
- She was listed as the Most Beautiful girl in Pakistan In 2012.
- She likes writing journals about her daily routine, work & feelings.
- When she told her parents that she had got the role with Shahrukh Khan in Raees (2017), her mother did not believe it, but after her father Googled search on it, they finally accepted it.
- Mahira Khan has won two Lux Style Awards and Hum TV Awards.
- During her education in the United States, Mahira Khan was a cashier at a Rite Aid store in Los Angeles.
- The drama serial Woh Humsafar aired on Zindagi (TV channel) and was also famous in India.
- She earned a Lux Style Award for Satellite finest TV Actress and a Hum Award for Best On-screen Couple.
- From 2013 to 2014, Mahira hosted TUC The Lighter Side of Life, a tv show, a syndicated program where she talked with celebrities.
- She wedded Ali Askari in a traditional Islamic wedding ceremony regardless of was Mahira whether Khan’s parents were against this marriage in 2007.
- She gave birth to their son (Azlan Askari), and the couple separated in 2015.
- Mahira Khan is one of Pakistan’s most famous/beautiful and generously compensated actresses. She has received numerous awards.
- She was called the Most Beautiful Woman in Pakistan In 2012.
- In the ‘Hot Asian Women’ poll by Eastern Eye, Mahira khan was recorded as tenth in 2015, ninth in 2016, and fifth in 2017, and was also called Pakistan’s Hottest star.
- She co-facilitated the ceremonies of the 10th Lux Style Awards in 2010, the 1st Hum Awards in 2013, and the 14th Lux Style Awards in 2015.
- She became a victim of false news after anti-India comments emerged ahead of the arrival of her Bollywood debut film “Raees” in December 2016.
Mahira Khan’s Recognition, Awards & Nominees!
- Lux Style Awards.
- Hum Awards.
- Hum Style Awards.
- Pakistan Media Awards.
- Best International Star.
- Vogue Beauty Award.
- BIAF Award.
- Best Asian Film Trophy at Septimius Awards.
- Masala! Awards (Best Actress award for Bin Roye).
- First Femina Middle East Women Award “Unstoppable Emerging Talent from Pakistan”.
- Vogue Beauty Award.
- Special International Recognition and Best Dress award at the 8th Beirut International Awards Festival.
- Masala! Awards (Asian Woman of Substance).
- Contribution to Film & Activism Award (UK Asian Film Festival).
Mahira Khan’s Over The Top Dance Trolled on Maula Jatt Film Premiere:
Today, the best of the most maximum-awaited and star-studded Pakistani movie The Legend of Maula Jatt is taking place in Lahore. All the actors were noticed at the event. Well, one of the main women in the movie, Mahira Khan becomes additionally noticed at the event. Mahira Khan who’s playing “Mukho” withinside the movie, has been located wearing a lovely stunning pink shade suit and she was looking more adorably and gorgeous.
A pictograph of the splendid celeb Mahira Khan is making rounds on social media wherein she is dancing with pleasure on the unique day of the most beneficial of her maximum awaited movie The Legend of Maula Jatt. Well, she’s searching splendid however her dance turned into pretty over the top.
Fans didn’t like her dance in any respect and trolled Mahira Khan. They all focused on her age as well, in addition, they are known as her in a harsh manner. Fans stated that Mahira Khan is calling over and he or she wasn’t appropriate for Maula Jatt as well. They stated that she doesn’t experience any disgrace in doing such varieties of dances at the same time as carrying too-short clothes.
Facebook customers stated that those actors can come up with the money for surely stunning clothes and that they recognise they’ll appear extra exquisite than this in respectable clothes however nevertheless we don’t recognise why they want to show the pores and skin extra and more. They appear practical human beings however nevertheless, they put on short attire and we experience unhappiness for them.
The Punjabi-language movie is a remake of the 1979s traditional Maula Jatt produced through Yunus Malik. Nasir Adeeb wrote the dialogues for The Legend of Maula Jatt while Lashari penned the screenplay. Originally, the movie become deliberate to be launched in 2019 however confronted legal problems that have been resolved later.
Mahira Khan and Hamza Ali Abbasi were trolled for hugging:
Pakistani cinema’s maximum awaited The Legend of Maula Jatt directed with the aid of using Bilal Lashari controlled to benefit tens of thousands and thousands of fan-following even earlier than its reliable release, with its trailer garnering over 60 million perspectives throughout social media platforms, inclusive of TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.
The Legend Maula Jatt is stated to be the maximum high-priced film withinside the Pakistani movie enterprise with A-listing actors like Hamza Ali Abbasi, Fawad Khan, Mahira Khan, Humaima Malick, Gohar Rasheed and plenty more.
Recently, the group accumulated for the click occasion at Koel Cafe. However, the Humsafar famous person and the Alif famous person were gaining interest due to the fact they had been noticed hugging each other.
The netizens are reacting to the viral image at the same time as taking a jibe at Hamza Ali Abbasi’s perspectives concerning Islam. Haters additionally referred to as him a ‘Disco Maulvi’.
Mahira Khan has numerous enthusiasts and a considerable number of followers on social media. Associate through such media, there are several social media accounts to evaluate her social media presence.
This write-up is a simplified version of Mahira Khan’s biography, and this article is not a method of promoting her, just for the info; rather, it’s for education, entertainment, and information sharing. We hope that this write-up met your expectations; please share it and come back for more updates about celebrities. We will continue to update this informative article as more new information becomes available.